In our PBM Arctic concrete laboratory, we can very comprehensively perform tests on hardened concrete. The services of the laboratory are used as part of quality control, preliminary tests for concrete and condition research of concrete structures.
The majority of the concrete testing in our laboratory is FINAS-accredited. Accreditation is an indication of the reliability of the results of operations.
The following tests are covered by FINAS accreditation:
- SFS-EN 12390-3 Compressive strength of test specimens
- SFS-EN 12390-5 Flexural strength of test specimens
- SFS-EN 12390-7 Density of hardened concret
- SFS-EN 12390-8 Depth of penetration of water under pressure
- By 72 Quality control of concrete 1, Determination of air-void-system parameters from thin sections.
- CEN/TS 12390-9 and CEN/TR 15177 Frost resistance, slab teste
- SFS 5445 Tensile strength
- SFS 5446 Bond strength
In addition, we can perform the following tests that are not covered by FINAS accreditation:
- Splitting tensile strength of test specimens
- Depth of penetration of water under pressure
The tests included in the accredited area of competence are provided on request and can be viewed on the website www.finas.fi
In our soil laboratory, we can also perform tests on concrete aggregates related to their requirements.
The majority of the concrete testing in our laboratory is FINAS- accredited
DO you need help from PBM ARCTIC experts? Contact us below.
Qualification for an Environmental Sampler No. 971